FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Brittany Jablonsky, 202-314-3108
WASHINGTON (March 18, 2014) – National Farmers Union (NFU) President Roger Johnson today announced a number of NFU staff changes:
- Melisa Augusto, previously Director of Communications, will now serve as Director of Membership and Marketing.
- Chandler Goule, previously Vice President of Government Relations, will now serve as Senior Vice President of Programs.
- Brittany Jablonsky succeeds Melisa Augusto as Director of Communications.
- Jeff Knudson has been promoted from Vice President of Operations to Senior Vice President of Operations.
- Maria Miller, previously NFU’s Director of Education, has been appointed Executive Director of the NFU Foundation.
- Mike Stranz has been promoted from Government Relations Representative to Senior Government Relations Representative.
- Ethan Whitmore, previously Membership Database Manager, will now serve as Director of Information Systems.
- “NFU is fortunate to have a great team in place working hard on behalf of family farmers and ranchers across the country,” said Johnson.
National Farmers Union has been working since 1902 to protect and enhance the economic well-being and quality of life for family farmers, ranchers and rural communities through advocating grassroots-driven policy positions adopted by its membership.